If you have created a cloud server on Microsoft Windows but are having problems downloading files from your server, you might need to enable file downloads in Internet Explorer.
Microsoft disables file downloads by default in Internet Explorer as part of its security policy. To allow file downloads in Internet Explorer, follow these steps.
- 1. Open Internet Explorer.
- 2. From the Tools menu, select Internet Options.
- 3. In the Internet Options dialog box, click the Security tab.
- 4. Click Custom Level.
- 5. In the Security Settings dialog box, scroll to the Downloads section.
- 6. Under File download, select Enable, and then click OK.
- 7. In the confirmation dialog box, click Yes.
- 8. Click OK > Apply > OK.
Now you will be prompted for file downloads.
If this article helped you or if you have further suggestions, please feel free to comment below. 🙂