Every year, we make New Year’s Resolutions—lose weight, eat healthier, exercise more—that last until right about mid-January. This year, why not make a resolution that you will actually keep because it will help you build new skills, expand your knowledge, improve career opportunities, and help you keep up to date on rapidly changing technologies? Resolve to get certified in 2018.
To help with this resolution, Firebrand recently released their list of the top 10 most in-demand and valuable IT certifications for 2018. These certifications validate critical skills that are needed for cloud technologies, cyber security, data protection, networking, and project management.
They are (in no particular order, except that, of course, I’m going to highlight MCSE first!):
- 1. Microsoft MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- 2. EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- 3. (ISC)2 CISSP
- 4. Cisco CCNA (Routing and Switching)
- 5. The Open Group TOGAF 9.1 Certification
- 6. (ISC)2 Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- 7. GDPR Practitioner
- 8. Certified Data Protection Officer (CDPO)
- 9. AXELOS PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner
- 10. ISACA CISA
Here’s an in-depth look at these certifications. What are you waiting for? There’s no time like the present to get started on that New Year’s Resolution!